We reserve the right to make changes to the Services and/or these terms from time to time. Any material changes will take effect when you next use the Services or after 30 days, whichever is sooner. If you do not agree to any change, please uninstall the Application and discontinue your use of the Services. No other amendment to these terms will be effective unless made in writing, signed by users and by us. We may discontinue the Services at any time, in our sole discretion, with or without notice to you.3. Registration
Although registration is not required to use some of the Service or access to the website, if you decide to register, you must complete the eSuggi registration process. If you choose to register, you must submit a valid phone number, name, email (optional) and password during the registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login credentials and all uses of your account, whether or not you have authorized such use. You agree to notify eSuggi.com immediately of any unauthorized use of your account.
eSuggi.com reserves the right to refuse the Service or access to the website and/or mobile app to any user, or to delete accounts created by users who violates these Terms of Service or who, in our sole judgment, interferes with the ability of others to enjoy our website or infringes the rights of others.4. Content
You are solely responsible for all content and other information that you post or submit via the Services (including your listings and any communications you make through the Services with us or other users) and any consequences that may result from your content and other information. You must comply with applicable third-party terms of agreement when using the Services (e.g. your wireless data service agreement). Your right to use the Services will terminate immediately if you violate any provision of these terms.
Furthermore, the Site and Content made available through the Site may contain links to other web sites that are completely independent of www.esuggi.com. www.esuggi.com makes no representation or warranty as the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained on such web site. Under no circumstances www.esuggi.com will be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result use of any Content posted, emailed, linked or otherwise made available via the website or Mobile app.5. Restrictions on Use
As a condition of your use of the Services, you agree that you will not:
- Modify, copy, publish, license, sell, or otherwise commercialize the Services or any information or software associated with the Services (including, but not limited to, underlying technology, content, or source code);
- Rent, lease or otherwise transfer rights to the Services;
- Use the Services in any manner that could impair any of our websites or applications in any way or interfere with any party’s use or enjoyment of any such site or application;
- Violate any contracts or laws, including intellectual property laws;
- Violate our posting or any other policies in force from time to time;
- Post any threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent material;
- Be false or misleading;
- Infringe any third-party right;
- Distribute or contain spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- Distribute a virus, worm, contaminated file, Trojan horse, or any other technologies that may harm the Services or the interests or property of Services users;
- Impose an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of the Services;
- Copy, modify, or distribute any other person’s content without their consent;
- Use the Services to spam, stalk, harass, or otherwise harm another user;
- Use any robot spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Services and collect content for any purpose without our express written permission;
- Use any information available from the Services to contact any users for purposes other than negotiations to buy or sell items listed by the user;
- Post any private information of any third party (including, but not limited to, contact information or financial information)
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent; and/or
- Bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to the Services.
eSuggi.com may charge a fee to post Content in some areas of the Service ("Paid Services"). The fee permits certain Content to be posted in a designated area of the Platform or in excess of limits set by eSuggi.com. Under no circumstances will the Site provide a refund in the event that content is removed from fee-based areas for violation of these Terms. We’ll notify you of changes to our fee policy by posting such changes on the website. We may choose to temporarily change our fees for promotional events or new services; these changes are effective when we announce the promotional event or new service.7. Intellectual Property & Content.
We own, or are the licensee to, all right, title and interest in and to the Services, including all rights under patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark, or unfair competition law, and all other proprietary rights, including all applications, renewals, extensions and restorations thereof. You will not modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the Services and you will not remove, obscure or alter our copyright notice, trademarks or other proprietary rights notices affixed to, contained within or accessed in conjunction with or by the Services.
Infringement. Do not post content that infringes the rights of third parties, including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights such as copyright and trademark (e.g. offering counterfeit items for sale). Entitled parties (e.g. the owners of copyright, trademark or other rights) may submit a request for any listing that infringes on their rights to be removed. If the entitled party submits this request to us in the manner set forth below, listings infringing on the intellectual property rights of the entitled party will be removed by us.8. Mobile Application License
The following applies to any Apps you acquire from the Google Play Store (“Google-Sourced Software”):
- You acknowledge that these terms are between you and us only, and not with Google, Inc. (“Google”);
- Your use of Google-Sourced Software must comply with Google’s then-current Google Play Store Terms of Service;
- Google is only a provider of the Google Play Store where you obtained the Google-Sourced Software;
- We, and not Google, are solely responsible for the Google-Sourced Software;
- Google has no obligation or liability to you with respect to Google-Sourced Software or these terms; and
- You acknowledge and agree that Google is a third-party beneficiary to these terms as it relates to the Google-Sourced Software.
As part of the functionality of the website and mobile app, you may link your account with online accounts you may have with third party service providers (each such account, a “Third party account”) by either:
- Providing your third-party login information through the app/website or
- Allowing esuggi to access your third-party account as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each third-party account.
You represent that you are entitled to disclose your third-party account login information to esuggi.com and/or grant eSuggi to access your Third-party account (including, but not limited to, for use for the purpose described herein), without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that governs your use of the applicable third-party account and without obligating eSuggi.com to pay any fees or making eSuggi.com subject to any third party accounts, you understand that eSuggi may access, make available and store(if applicable) any content that you have provided to and stored in your Third Party Account (the “Social Network Content”) so that it is available on and through the website via your account, including without limitation.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNTS IS GOVERNED SOLELY BY YOUR AGREEMENTS(S) WITH SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS.10. Other Users; Release.
You agree not to hold us responsible for anything that other users post or do. We do not review users’ postings and (except as may be expressly set out in these terms) are not involved in the actual transactions between users. As most of the content on the Services comes from other users, we do not guarantee the accuracy of postings or user communications or the quality, safety, or legality of what’s offered. If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release us (and our affiliates and subsidiaries, and our and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. In entering into this release, you expressly waive any protections (whether statutory or otherwise)